|Fecha de publicación
- Internal Reference: 074/2022
- Responsible: Miriam Cruzado Caballero
- Work Place: Maimonides Biomedical Research Institute of Cordoba (IMIBIC), Av.
- University degree
- Experience in promotion or management of international R&D+I projects
- Experience in preparation or evaluation of international R&D+I projects.
- Experience in projects or other initiatives in the biomedical field
- Relevant professional experience abroad
- Develop and implement IMIBIC’s multiannual internationalisation strategies together with IMIBIC Direction and Management.
- Identify and promote international R&D+I funding opportunities in the lines of research of the institute.
|Documentación a presentar
It is essential to send, together with the CV, the documentation proving that you meet the minimum requirements. Failure to comply with this requirement will mean that the application will not be included in the selection process
This call for proposals will be published on the FIBICO notice boards, as well as on the following websites:
- On that of IMIBIC (www.imibic.org)
|Instrucciones de solicitud
Applicants have to include the following documents in their application:
- By email to email@example.com.